This video was produced to help a realtor sell this home in Princeton, NJ (the house sold within 4 weeks!).
Mid-century (1954) split-level, expanded in the 1960s by Princeton architect William M. Thompson, updated in the 1990s with another bath and improved laundry room, and again in 2009-10 with new chef’s kitchen, baths, systems, paint, and roof. Solid construction, original plaster walls and flowing floorplan create an exceptionally quiet and gracious interior. Move in ready. Lots of charm and character in a private, fenced landscape, on a quiet street with little traffic, a short walk to Carnegie Lake. Littlebrook schools, convenient location. Features:
· New (2009) modern, chef’s kitchen with vaulted ceiling, two skylights, glass tile accents, and all stainless appliances including double Electrolux convection wall ovens, Thermador 36-inch, 6-burner gas range top, Bosch dishwasher, deep storage drawers, granite counters/island and more.
· Freshly painted inside and out (2009, 2010)
· Three full baths including new (2009) tiled master and hall baths with Grohe fixtures and granite counters.
· Newly installed or refinished hardwood floors (2009) throughout the main level and second level.
· Spacious sunken living room with large skylight, wood-burning fireplace, garden views, and a wall of floor-to-ceiling, built-in, bookcases and cabinets.
· Lovely, new den (2009) just off the kitchen and living room with garden views and access.
· Three freshly painted bedrooms with potential fourth bedroom/au pair suite with full bath on lower level. Master bedroom has a new full bath.
· Spacious entry foyer
· Dining room with wood-burning fireplace
· 2½-car garage
· Laundry room
· New gas furnace, hot water heater, and central a/c (2010)
· Lower level office/den with full bat
· Fully fenced, landscaped, low-maintenance backyard with updated wooden fencing (2011), flowering trees, bushes, perennials and central grass area. No pesticides or herbicides used within fenced garden area in at least 10 years—ideal for adding a small vegetable garden.
· Pull down stairs to attic with abundant storage
· New roof 2010
· Six-panel interior doors, updated electric service, leaf guards on gutters